Sunday, April 28, 2013

Hairstyles Part 2

Jessica, at age 3, still has not had the back of her hair cut; I only trim her bangs. I think I'll let it grow until she gets a sibling, then she'll get a shorter style. In the mean time, I'm having a lot of fun doing some simple styles in her long hair. I take these pictures usually not to record my handiwork, but because she wants to see the back.

"Triple" braids, "princess" braids, pigtail braids (for church) and half-pigtail braids:



Full and half-twists (probably getting ready for Joy School), and pigtail twists (Christmas morning).


Twisty buns (or kitty ears as she calls them) at her Valentines party, which unroll into cute curls:


 and I don't know what to call this: (french ponytails? triple pigtails?)



1 comment:

  1. They look lovely! I wish Ada would let me experiment with her hair... right now it's a clip or a pony tail... That's it.

    ReplyDelete