Friday, May 21, 2010

For Time and All Eternity

Dear family & friends: we are going back to Alabama to have Jessica's adoption finalized on July 21, 2010. We will then be able to seal her to us as a family, even after death, in one of God's temple. We are choosing the Orlando temple, and the date is most likely August 7, 2010. All our friends who are temple-recommend holders are invited. Dave will give her a baby blessing in the Jupiter ward the next day; all of our friends are invited to attend.

We will post something here when we get more details.

4 comments:

  1. OH I so wish we could be there....I am still just so happy for you guys and I know that baby Jessica is a very lucky little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea! So wonderful! Wish we could be there. Why don't you come get sealed in the SLC temple. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to be there. I'm hoping we can swing on over to Alabama for the court date too (it would be just the boys and I making a crazy day of it but it may still happen). And most of all I can't wait to be in the Orlando Temple when they bring that sweet miracle in to be sealed to you guys. One of those moments in life that is "sweet beyond all that is sweet." I can't get enough of those.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! I'm soooo excited! Wish we could be there for you....but Florida is kinda a long ways from Arizona. ;)

    ReplyDelete