Friday, August 17, 2012

Jessica's Hairstyles

Jessica's hair, a few months after her second birthday, was finally long enough on the sides for me to start styling in something other than pigtails (like this Easter picture).


Dave likes her hair down, but I think it makes her look like she has a mullet (like here, hugging & kissing/choking her cousin Bradley Memorial Day weekend.)


Her hair has a little natural curl on the ends, but it doesn't hold a curl without lots of hairspray, and she always takes her headbands out. I describe her hair as light brown, but sometimes people say it's strawberry blond.


We've tried braids.


and ponytails, (which fall out on the sides, and are uncomfortable when's strapped into a car seat--so she pulls them out),


and half-pigtails, which stay in the best. They don't get messed up when she sleeps. So it's our new everyday style for summer storytime,


joyrides with friends on the 4th of July,


and Sundays with spring dresses. That's my spunky girl!


I can't wait until she learns to hold her head still, so I'll get to try something fancier on a target that isn't constantly moving.

No comments:

Post a Comment