Saturday, December 10, 2011

Sleeping


What is cuter than a sleeping child in bed at night? Nothing!


Except maybe a child napping over an open book, surrounded by toys. (After I put her down in a clean bed, she collects toys to sleep with. I like to think she doesn't want to fall alone into the unconscious abyss without the comfort of her stuffed friends.)


I get these pictures when I sneak in to check on her, add a blanket, retrieve her sippie, or turn toys off.


Sometimes she succumbs mid-play. (If you look close, Elmo's eyes are peeking out from her diaper over her pants.)


How did she balance up here?


And my favorite pose: where she looks like she was in the middle of teaching animal school when she drops.



3 comments:

  1. Love it. I'm a sucker for sleeping kids and love to take pictures of them in the crazy places they fall asleep. (Although I never feel that the pictures capture it the way it does when you come across them sweetly sleeping somewhere...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol With a room full of such fun toys, who wouldn't keep playing till they literally drop?? =)

    ReplyDelete