Monday, November 14, 2011

We Are Still Alive

Friends, Family, and Fans:

Even though I haven't posted anything here in 2 months, I fully plan to catch up sometime soon. I have to figure out how to download pictures from my new phone to my laptop, and tackle the long topic of our move.

In brief: we moved quickly, love our new home, are unpacking and discovering our new town, growing and learning, making new friends, enjoying fewer commitments, and starting the paperwork for the short sale of our home. We're hosting Dave's sister's family from Connecticut for Thanksgiving, and flying to Utah for Christmas weekend. Jessica is all our joy (her speech and love) and sorrow (I mean her temper and messes), and still the subject of most of our pictures.

Love you, and I'll post before Christmas. Please send me your physical address, as I'm hoping to send Christmas cards this year.

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to stories and pictures! Seems like you guys are living the dream- so glad everything is falling into place :)

    ReplyDelete